Since being established in June of 2012, Major Onions has quickly garnered the daily attention of 20-somethings across the Midwest.
As Chicago’s only source for unfiltered news and unpopular opinion, we received full-funding in July of 2013 to continue strengthening our small company’s infrastructure. Now, we’re projecting to hit over 3.5 million views in 2015.
Here’s how you can advertise with us:
- Brand exposure campaigns
- Event promotions or sponsorships
- Social engagement and/or boosting
- Traditional or interactive display advertising
- Sponsored editorial or video content on THESIXTHIRTY.com
- Newsletter direct marketing
- Mobile advertising